The Blaze 32-inch Grill Review Free BBQ facilities with practical trolley and ample storage space. Made of durable stainless steel with long life and rugged design. There are 4 high quality stainless steel burners and it is easy to clean with 14,000 BTU per burner. Since there is a thermal zone separator, you can also indirectly cook food that does not require a fire or a direct fire in one area and another fire.
Thanks to the efficient and effective fire fighting system, this grill can be easily lit even in humid or windy climates. Behind it is an infrared Grill Burner with 10,000 BTU of chicken, ribs or slow sausage. The cart is very large, suitable for storing gas tanks in cabinets and other kitchen utensils. It also moves easily with large casts.
- This Blaze 32-inch Grill Review has a convenient trolley, so you can place this grill anywhere in your yard or patio.
- Infrared grill for wide cooking space and slow cooking (optional).
- The perforated stabilizer grill reduces discomfort and makes it easy to get started with an effective flame ignition system.
- Cooking dishes decoration that can cook sauce, cook food, etc.
- Cooking Area: 552 square meters
- Total area: 8 x 56.2 x 57.2 inches
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Number of burners: 4
- BTU: 4 burners of 14,000 BTU with IR burner of 10,000 BTU
- Material: Stainless
- Fuel: Propane
Additional Features: stainless steel trolley with wheels and cabinet door, additional cooking area on each side, large hood hood for barbecue, thermometer and efficient ignition system.
Blaze Outdoor Grill Eeviews Lifetime warranty for cooking grill, burner and drawer, 15 years for cooking valve, 1 year for all other parts of the burner.