It features a comfortable design and a non-flammable mesh that can reduce the chance of deterioration when adding food you like. There is a large collector tray that contains mesh and dust. This mesh is easier to clean.
Best Grills On The Market
the total number of BTE – 66000 units, it is equipped with a heat separator, which allows you to cook well in any region. The grill does not concentrate heat. There is a handy fire extinguishing tool with an effective on/off switch so that you can get to work quickly at any time. It also has a large 738-inch square board with removable shelves.
The Blaze Grill is made of high-strength stainless steel and is equipped with a double lid to protect against the external heat of the grill. This design also saves heat.
- This grill has a non-combustic section to reduce glare so you can add more flavor to your food.
- The flame is not concentrated in any part of the grid, but is separated by a thermal zone separator.
- Heated area where you can simultaneously cook several legs on one wide leg.
- Thick two-row hood retains heat and does not remove.
- Made of durable stainless steel, durable and easy to clean.
- Chicken, meat, sausages and grilled dishes at the bottom of the grill.
- Kitchen area: 738 square inches
- Total cooking space: 30.25 x 18.25 inches, 21.25 x 32.5 x 25.75 inches
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Number of burners: 4
- BTU: 4 burners at 14,000 BTU with 10,000 BTU IR burners per grill
- Material: stainless
- Fuel: natural gas
- Additional features: fire stabilization rack, drip tray, zone heat distributor, push and turn ignition system, double line hood
Lifetime warranty on barbecue, burner and cooking container, 15 years on the brewing valve, 1 year on all other components of the burner.
- Fantastic cooking system.
- Made of durable and durable material.
- Droplet system and easy surface cleaning.
- Heat and fire are concentrated in one area.
- Great place for cooking
- Lightly turn on the ignition system.
- Not just a machine, but a grid
- Without side table