The NordicTrack C 590 Pro Treadmill Review has a steel frame with a plastic cover. The cover is very hard. For users up to 300 kg. All the steel elements of the structure are covered with a corrosion resistant paint. The color used is black, the “NordicTrack” logo is painted in white on the console support.
Exercise Program & Best Treadmills
Each new NordicTrack C 590 Pro Treadmill Review has a training program that controls the speed and slope of the track. NordicTrack C 590 Pro has 20 predefined performance programs and can connect to the iFit mobile app. The basic IFit app allows you to download an unlimited number of standard tweaking methods including fantastic panoramic views and your own treadmill program including Google color maps.
Each treadmill program can adjust the speed of the 590 Pro up to 16km / h and tilt the track up to 10%. If you want a more difficult or difficult challenge, you can ignore the timeline.
First, the predefined Best Treadmills for Home Use C 590 program is designed by a certified personal trainer. With different strengths and goals, you can focus specifically on calorie consumption, cardiovascular endurance development or other fitness goals. Helps you get effective training without wasting time on machine setup.
To use Google Maps C 590, you need to connect your mobile device (Android or iOS) with iFit. The treadmill is connected via Bluetooth and supports to keep the screen at eye level.
Feature & Best Treadmills for Home Use
- The C 590 C has a 2.6 CHP pulley. Supports belt speeds of up to 10 miles per hour.
- Power jump settings vary from 0 to 10%. The program can automate the speed and tilt, and OneTouch button is built into the console for manual control.
- Exercise statistics are displayed on the 5-inch LCD window. Press “Scan” to configure the window to rotate readings such as calories, calories per hour, distance, speed, pace, pulse and vertical distance (height). You can choose between standard and metric calculations in English.
- You can read your heart rate by holding the sensor or wireless chest strap. (Bracelets are sold separately). The grip method includes touching the sensor with the steering wheel; After about 15 seconds of continuous contact, the readings appear.
- Bluetooth is used to connect mobile devices to the iFit app.
- You can practice Google iFit maps or your favorite online videos with support at the top of the console.
- You can also increase the volume of training music by connecting an iPod-compatible player to the sound system.
- The treadmill has one of the smallest NordicTrack training belts. The athletic surface is 18 inches wide and 55 inches long. The strap is a single layer and slides on a 1.6 inch diameter roll.
- Insurance covers suspension / inclusion. This means you can move to a sturdy platform similar to an outdoor track, or increase mobility to lighten your workout.
- After exercise, you can easily unfold the mat cover to free up floor space. The NordicTrack track is equipped with SpaceSaver hydraulic technology and wheels for easy transport.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 25 years
- Parts: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
NordicTrack C 590 Pro impresses treadmills. One of the cheapest options, especially for those who want the benefits of Google iFit Maps training.